[TowerTalk] C3SS Assembly

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C3SS Assembly
From: WD4K@bellsouth.net (WD4K)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:01:57 -0800
Hi Rich, No problems here with your reply. My comments were meant to be
positive and agree with what you were trying to get across. I was agreeing
with you that the C3SS would be a small project with a minimum of time
involved. I felt the later stated estimation of 6 hours, of having to
redrill and "make it fit", of correcting "mistakes"  was misleading and may
keep someone from pursuing it. One or two hours or so involved with an end
result of excellent performance with the C3SS is a value.
To assume it would take more time for the C3SS than a C31XR I again thought
was misleading. Since my posting I have recieved a couple of nice inquiries
about my personal experience with the 31's. I was happy to furnish a couple
of my methods to augment the well written C31XR manual. 73 Tommy WD4K