[TowerTalk] Radials over salt water?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radials over salt water?
From: i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:24:14 +0100
Because with vertically polarized antennas the very low elevation angles are
present only when the ground (that one extending for wavelenghts from the
antenna, not the radial system) is very good or nearly perfect as salt water
is.
As a matter of facts, GP with very low elevations properties are reported as
the most useful ones on most conditions, even on 160m.

73,
Mauri I4JMY