[TowerTalk] "Danger: RF Radiation" Sign?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Danger: RF Radiation" Sign?
From: w0hh@msn.com (w0hh)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:42:31 -0600
I agree with the comments about the "danger Radiation" type of sign. I use
"Danger-High Voltage" signs on my tower. If possible, a verticle should be
put on an 8' pole, or like someone else said put some PVC around the bottom
8'. My yard is fenced and posted, but I regularly have kids cut through
since a creek runs through a corner of my property. I dont know how much an
RF burn is worth these days, but I hope not to find out.

73, Tom W0HH