[TowerTalk] Reality Check

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reality Check
From: w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:12:27 -0800
AHH....You are incorrect!

I have my Tail Twister mounted at the bottom of the top section. (The rotor
shelf is actually mounted on the top of the next to the last section).  Fits
fine....Had to cut no braces.

In addition, The Rohn top sections with the flat bearing plate, have an area
near the top that has no cross braces. Tail Twister also fits there too.

73
Jim W7RY