[TowerTalk] Rohn45G tiltover Antenna capacity

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn45G tiltover Antenna capacity
From: Rick.Wells@compaq.com (Wells, Rick)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:47:18 -0500
Marty,

We have a two local metals suppliers here in Rochester, NY.  They're pretty
easy to do business with.  You can buy both full length (24 ft) and 1/2
length stock, pretty much whatever you want, at a reasonable price.

As I recall from an older Rohn catalog, the 54' version specified load was
185 lbs, I think!

W2RW