Re[2]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex
From: w8ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:03:38 -0500

> Come on guys.... I think Bob is right... The bottom line should be will
> Will-Burt and First Call follow thru and produce and ship a quality
> finished product and will everyone who has paid for and would like to
> purchase a tower receive it in a fair amount of time.

Knowing the people, process and product at Will-Burt, I know they will
produce a quality product as long as there is a market and it is profitable
for them to do so.

The real question is whether First Call can get their act together
(the ARRL letter is very damning on top of the other first hand reports).
Will they provide the kind of customer support (both before and after the
sale) and cash flow management necessary to be a trusted player in the
amateur market.  If not, I suspect Will-Burt will find other dealer(s)
and/or other distribution channels.