Fwd: Re[4]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re[4]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:08:15 -0500
Hello K4IK,

I think that's a fair summary.  We'll see what happens -- and be
cautious.

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!