[TowerTalk] ISO 9000

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ISO 9000
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:36:16 -0500
ISO 9000 is simply a European scam to denude America of its
trees (and its dollars).  Unfortunately, eventually not
being certified will cause loss of business as those who do
not really understand what the certification actually means
will demand it.  It is the latest "in" thing.

I worked for a company both before and after its
certification.  I truly believe the company was far more
efficient, customer friendly, competitive, etc. before as
compared to after.  Of course, if you pay only "lip service"
to the certification, there will be little to no degradation
in your efficiency.