[TowerTalk] Re: For all us antenna nuts....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: For all us antenna nuts....
From: ndavis@vt.edu (Nat Davis)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:30:11 -0500
Loved the slide show of KC1XX .....  It does tend to make my current debate
over whether to put a new Force 12 C3S on my 40' tower (in place of the
TH-2 I have now) pale in comparison!

73,

Nat
N4EL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
>Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:04:14 -0500
>From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
>Subject: [TowerTalk] For all us antenna nuts....
>
>Check out KC1XX's slide show at http://www.kc1xx.com/friedrichshafen.htm
>for some truly awesome pix and descriptions of his multi-multi station.  I
>think my favorite probably is the stacked 2/2 delta loops for 80 meters on
>a 300-foot tower.

Dr. Nathaniel J. Davis IV
Assistant Department Head and Associate Professor
Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer  Engineering
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061
(540) 231-4821
fax:  (540) 231-3362
email:  mailto:ndavis@vt.edu
Amateur Radio Station N4EL (ex N4BTO, WN4VPG)