(Fwd) Re: [TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: (Fwd) Re: [TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications
From: wa2ndp@combase.com (DAN MANFRE)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:03:47 -0500
                Jim,   With regards to your last email.
        1) I do NOT consider myself to be a "fool" like the
            other gentleman with his Mosley antenna problem!
        2) My only intent was to inform NEW people on the
            reflector about First Call Communications!
        3) The last time I checked, I was still living in America,
            where I can speak freely, whenever!
        4) Copying your remarks so that others may read them
            on TT is NOT impolite and I will continue to do so!
        5) Before sending any email in the future, you should
            learn to spell correctly. Mosley is NOT spelled"Mosely"
            as in your email to me!
        Regards,  DAN