(Fwd) Re: [TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: (Fwd) Re: [TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications
From: alwilliams@olywa.net (Al Williams)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:47:59 -0800
snip
> as unreasonable as the fool in Oregon who continuously posts his  Mosely
tales.

Because I was seriously considering the Mosley Pro96 ($5000) to put on my
new Triex LM470 (purchased through FirstCall--and installed), I welcomed the
"fools" Mosley tales--and still do!

 snip
>  Copying my direct replies to you to others is simply  impolite, and
inadvisable in the future.

I consider direct replies to be a courtesy to other towertalkers rather than
private responses, like all e-mail which is basically in the public domain.
Some e-mails to me have requested that the e-mail be kept private; perhaps
that request should be included if the sender wants it that way.

  k7puc