Re[2]: [TowerTalk] LOOS gauge ramblings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] LOOS gauge ramblings
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:46:15 -0500
Hello George,

Really interesting post -- and a reasonable warning to many.  Now,
perhaps, readers can understand why we safety nuts always send the
same messages when people talk about building towers and tieing them
to the house <G>  Many houses just aren't as strong as many people think!

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

Time Written:
7:45:51 AM
Attachments:
<none>

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!