[TowerTalk] N0AH venting spleen

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N0AH venting spleen
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 23:48:53 EDT
Dinsterdog@aol.com writes:

> "MFJ-1026 wipes out interference on all modes SSB, AM, CW, FM and
frequencies
>  from 1.5 to 30 MHz. Wipes out lightning crashes, severe power line noise
> from
>  arcing transformers, lamp dimmers, touch controlled lamps, electric
drills,
>  motors, industrial processes, etc. Dig out weak stations, eliminate
unwanted
>  signals. Better than a phased array"......."HRO Price $169.95"
>
>  Wipes out lightning crashes and is better than a phased array eh?  wow-

    Was it necessary to post this NON-tower or HF antenna email to TowerTalk?
No, it wasn't. Was it also necessary to cross-post it to the ham-law
reflector? No, it wasn't. Do not do this again.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
TT Admin

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----