[TowerTalk] Dayton assistance requested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dayton assistance requested
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:34:14 EDT
Hello, TowerTalkians --

    Champion Radio Products will again be at the Dayton Hamvention and we're
looking for a couple of people to help with our booth (#559). You'll get to
talk to attendees about towers and safety equipment and you'll get a $100 -
either credit towards a Champion purchase or cash. The guys that have helped
us in the past have had a good time meeting other TowerTalkians and learned a
lot to boot. The booth will be manned Friday, Saturday and Sunday - you don't
have to be there all the time so you can still visit the flea market,other
exhibits and programs. Your help WILL BE APPRECIATED. Tnx.

Cheers,    Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----