[TowerTalk] AC power

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AC power
From: huntleyr@gte.net (Roger Huntley)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 21:14:15 +0100
Bruce,

The National Electrical Code requires all conductors within a common raceway
to have the same voltage rating.

However I agree with Tom and use an extension cord, with No. 12 or 10
conductors.  You can normally go 100 feet with No. 12 conductors and running
around 12 amperes before voltage drop is a concern.

Roger, W7VV