[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Wt51 Cable lengths

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Wt51 Cable lengths
From: cmc@usaor.net (Carl M. Chernan)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:25:09 -0400
I have just put up ,a Tri-Ex Wt-51 tower, mfg by Paragon Mfg
( NOW DEFUNCT ). The cable was missing or lost in shipment, the papers
that they sent me contain no information as to cable length's. Numerous
calls to the distributor are not answered or say they have no
information. Any help on cable size lengths etc, would be appreciated.
Carl M.Chernan WA3UER   cmc@usaor.net

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----