[TowerTalk] thoughts about property layout

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] thoughts about property layout
From: ag0n@arrl.net (Gary McDuffie, Sr.)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 14:11:06 -0600
On Sat, 26 May 2001 09:38:35 -0400, Pete Smith wrote:

> $???

Well....lots of water under the bridge since then, but I think it was
about $800 for me.  In this case, it was more than just burying the line
though.

The service entrance was on the opposite end of the house.  They
de-strung 4 poles worth of secondary, put in a new pole, new transformer
(no charge for those), buried the line to the house about 150', put in a
new main breaker on the "new" end of the house, ran a line up from there
into the attic, down the length of the house, and into the old service
entrance.

73, Gary

ag0n at arrl dot net
http://mcduffie.ws
--

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A

-----