[TowerTalk] Hygain TH11

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain TH11
From: cqki8fh@juno.com (cqki8fh@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:50:26 -0700
I have noticed in advertising of the TH11 beam, that MFJ wants to call
them or go to a web site to get  the gain and front to back figures.  Why
don't they just publish them.  Do you think there is a reason such
figures should not published?  I remember reading awhile back one
advertised a 2 meter vertical and said "gain figures to large to be
published," or something to that.  Is this just an advertising ploy to
get you to call them?  Just asking.
Thanks

Dan

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----