[TowerTalk] Antenna surface area and wind force

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna surface area and wind force
From: albraun@earthlink.net (Alan Braun)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:30:36 -0000
This particular discussion doesn't do much for me personally, but shows why
I like this reflector so well. People talk about useful subjects that are
"on-topic". They can disagree with each other and not get into the flame
wars so common on the DX reflectors. Plus folks come out of the woodwork and
provide expertise you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else.

Good job guys.

Alan NS0B