[TowerTalk] guyed tower reference?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] guyed tower reference?
From: W9IXX@arrl.net (Philip Florig)
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:11:35 -0500
At 17:50 8/6/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I too, did two separate guy anchor points for the same reason....on all three
>200 footers, even though according to the book, it wasn't necessary......So
>far so good.
>Bill K4XS

Hi,

This will be one of those good points to remember.  Going along with
this, a question has come up.
The Rohn Catalog for 25g shows only single point bottom guy support up to
170ft.   If you wanted to have multiple lower guy points is there a
guide at what distance they should be out from the center of the tower?
Just a nagging little question.

73   Phil
Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig@ieee.org
PO Box 44                   (or):W9IXX@arrl.net
Worth, IL.  60482           amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A