[TowerTalk] TH7 trap frequencies

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7 trap frequencies
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod - Minnesota)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:34:55 -0500
I have been asking around without any luck for the frequencies that the TH7
traps are set for. This would be out of their normal position in the
antenna.

Is it possible that someone with a GenRad 1606A or similar (better) RF
impedance bridge has measured these traps and could pass along their
findings to me?

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds. I suggest that you respond on the
reflector so the answers get placed in the TT archives.

Tod, KØTO

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----