[TowerTalk] Competent and Reliable Wire/Cable Seller

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Competent and Reliable Wire/Cable Seller
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:41:13 -0400
Hi Guys,

I am looking to place a large coaxial/control cable order.  Long lengths and
many different types.  I would like to find someone who is very
knowledgeable about the cables, sells high quality products and is very
responsive and reliable.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone as to who is good to work with and
who is not.  You can reply direct to me.  Again, cable quality, competence
and reliability are of primary importance.

Many thanks for your help and interest.

73

Bob KQ2M

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,