(Fwd) Re: [TowerTalk] Coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: (Fwd) Re: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: dcm@Stanford.EDU (Craig Miller)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:34:43 -0700

From:                   Craig Miller <dcm@stanford.edu>
To:                     Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject:                Re: [TowerTalk]  Coax
Send reply to:          dcm@stanford.EDU
Date sent:              Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:24:35 -0700

Hola Tower-talkians,

Agree that "Press" at the The Wireman in South Carolina
(www.thewireman.com) is awfully good and knowledgeable, but the
Davis Group in NH and MASS (www.davisrf.com) also have
spectacular service, and are very prompt and exceedingly "ham
friendly".  Davis RF will take a phone order from a ham (they
probably do some sort of license verification) and then ship ASAP
with
a bill enclosed, without even asking for credit card payment in
advance.  Very professional.  Talk about TRUST-  even though all of
us
all thought such had disappeared years ago in this world ...

73 and GL,
Craig
WA6OXK