[TowerTalk] 402 CD Modifications

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 402 CD Modifications
From: k3lr@k3lr.com (Tim Duffy)
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 19:20:37 -0500
Can someone tell me the size and length of the screws used to modify the
coil connections on the CushCraft 402CD? The modification uses a through
the insulator screw in place of the stock self tapping screw.  The screw
size (#6, #8 or #10) is critical so that the screw size matches the wire
lug at the coil ends. What is the diameter of the coil form?

Thanks for the help.

73,
Tim K3LR

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,