[TowerTalk] Fall Protection Suggestion

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fall Protection Suggestion
From: SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:25:23 -0400
TT:

     FWIW - The Trylon web page (www.trylon.com  ) has both Amateur and
commercial listings.  On the commercial pages, one can find a similar fall
arrest system made for the Titan towers (probably at a commercial price,
whatever that may be.)

     Also listed are side mounts for pipe (think stacked Yagis) and a work
platform.

     The usual disclaimer (I'm not an employee, etc.)

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F