[TowerTalk] Trauma as a teacher

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trauma as a teacher
From: k3hx@juno.com (tttt ccccc)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:48:33 -0400

"Modeling tells us what SHOULD happen.  Rigorous experimentation tells us

what DOES happen."

That one is not original, I don't recall the source.

My favorite, however,  should be emblazoned on the masthead of certain
magazines

and web sites that cater to the amateur radio community.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."   Carl Sagan

Peace Be With Thee,

Tim  K3HX

CW Elitist              FISTS Contest tomorrow 1300-1800 EDST

QRP Snob                Except on 160 where my too short antenna radiates just

                        slightly better than a load resistor.....HI!

Old Fart                QRV 1964

20 WPM Extra    Since 1986