[TowerTalk] Viking KW matchbox.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Viking KW matchbox.
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:30:50 -1000

> What is a good KW matchbox worth?  The one without the meter in
> it.

Well,  my kW Matchbox Manual has the brand new price of
$124.50 printed directly on it.  Of course,  that was decades
ago,  hi.  Have no idea what today's price might be.  Mine
works fine,  by the way.  Use it to a 137 foot  long doublet
fed with real open wire twin line.  Mostly used on 80 and
30 meters.

73,  Jim  KH7M

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----