[TowerTalk] CATV hardline is sticky

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CATV hardline is sticky
From: Kevin Hemsley" <kev@ida.net (Kevin Hemsley)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:40:19 -0700
I managed to obtain some 3/4" CATV hardline with which I plan to feed a new
horizontal loop. In preparing to install connectors, I discovered that
underneath the outer black jacket, there is some VERY sticky adhesive
between the aluminum shield and the black jacket.  Is there something I can
use to clean off this adhesive?  It makes putting on connectors very messy.

Thanks,
                Kevin.
Kevin Hemsley
Systems Engineer