[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 204-BA New Dimentions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 204-BA New Dimentions
From: Jim" <w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:37:57 -0800
The only stuff that I have from Dave just gives dimensions for the element
tips....He states "leave all other dimensions at factory"

Perhaps I should just put up my 204BA ? Do you think that a longer boom is
worth the effort with 4 elements ?

The reason I want to stay at 4 elements is because of the wind load. Is
there really a great advantage to going 5 elements ? I am moving to the
Portland Oregon area from Spokane. Planning on installing a 72' Trylon tower
with

2 ele 40 meter Cushcraft (have it up here now)
4 element 20 meter  (have a 204BA)
4 or 5 element 6 meter

Thanks and 73!
Jim W7RY