[TowerTalk] Minimum spacing between antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Minimum spacing between antennas
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:58:18 -0500
I have the impression you have a small backyard. What are the dimensions or
what kind of space is available to you?

Some of the answer might have to do with what you are going to do with the
second station. Spot multipliers? Allow someone else to use a station while
you are doing a contest? How will you use the second station?

73, Guy.