[TowerTalk] Decoding BCD with passive circuit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Decoding BCD with passive circuit
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim Miller)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 06:13:11 -0500
Alex;

The fastest way to be removed from this list (and many others) is to
initiate and or continue personal attacks. It is in extreme poor taste
and out of context.

I believe Pete has reenforced what he intended.

Technical debate is what reflectors/news groups were intended for.

Season's Greetings.

Jim, K4SQR