[TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half slopers using a tower
From: wx3k@ptd.net (Stephanie WX3K)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 15:23:52 -0500
Thanks Pete,

Yes that is very true and I began to realized this too today with all the
talk of shunt fed towers. When the weather gets a little less windy and
warmer, Ill break the guys up with insulators and put a spark gap there
instead of having them a solid length of cable. Everything else on the tower
is PhillyStran except for those two guys. Ill be content for now with the
sloper as is until I can get those guy broken up and retry 160 meter tuning
again.

Stephanie R. Koles WX3K
wx3k@arrl.net
http://www.qsl.net/wx3k

Assistant Skywarn Coordinator Somerset County, NJ
Mt. Holly Skywarn Technical Committee Vice Chair