[TowerTalk] Low Loss Coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Low Loss Coax
From: w7ry@earthlink.net (james Colville)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:48:38 +0800
Andrew has a specification on how much of a vertical run you can support.
Please use the Andrew hoisting grips.
As I remember 1/2 inch LDF should be supported every 100 feet.

You can support the vertical cable run with a "messenger" cable to take all of
the stress of the cable hanging vertical.

I would contact Andrew directly and ask them (or Times if your are going to use
LMR type)...

And remember Heliax is a trademark of Andrew. (NOT ANDREWS! as no many want to
call it.)

Good luck on your project!

Jim W7RY