[TowerTalk] So which is the best switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] So which is the best switch
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:10:49 -0800
The Diawa CS-201 is very good, but it is only 2 positions.
In some instances the contact wipers on this switch loosen
up where they attach to the output connector center contacts
and rotate out-of-plane. This is easily fixed with a dab of epoxy.
The isolation of this switch is around 80 dB at HF and it shorts
the unused output.

Unfortunately, I don't know what their 4 position switch
looks like inside. It could be a totally different design.

73 de Mike, W4EF................