[TowerTalk] Crank up tower climbing safety

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower climbing safety
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (Michael Watts)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:16:43 -0800 (PST)
No, John.  My tower is the usual triangular tower.  It's a TriEx LM470D,
which is a lot like the US Tower HDX series.

I don't know what to say to make the image clearer.  May have to wait
for pictures.  But the beams on which the telescoping sections
rest when they are down all the way are mounted vertically inside
the tower.

Michael