[TowerTalk] Insurance question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance question
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:52:13 -0800
Figure out how much the rate is ging to go up to cover the World Trade
Towers.  After a big ice storm in Eastern Canada the rates wentup, after a
big tornado in southern US the rates went up.  Yes, in Canada for the US south.
Whatever you do donot forget that the insurance companies are primarily
ther to MAKE MONEY!

Chris opr VE7HCB