[TowerTalk] Tower Climbing Safety - Head Gear?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Climbing Safety - Head Gear?
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:59:24 -0600
On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:01:14 -0500 Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
writes:

        SNIP

> Presumably the type of lanyard discussed  is of  the one-use type,
> which stretch/tears and doesn't rebound (much).  I  would think a
> greater worry would be banging your head against the tower,
> and that risk might actually be increased if the lanyard was too
> elastic.
>
> 73, Pete N4ZR

OK, we've covered Belts, Boots, and Glooves, but I don't recall
ever seeing any discussion of  HEAD  GEAR  for tower work.

Anyone know where to find Hard Hats with Chin Straps?

Anyone use any type of HELMET (football, motorcycle, bicycle, etc)?

Tom  N4KG

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.