[Towertalk] website posted with Tower lightning protection and grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] website posted with Tower lightning protection and grounding pictures
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:35:43 -0500
Group...
    I've had two people report to me that when they bring up my website
they're not able to view the pictures on it. One mentioned that he could see
the cartoon ham operator at the bottom (which is an animated .gif) but could
NOT see the remainder of the photos. There are a total of 6 photos of the
single point ground. There is one additional .gif at the top of my QSL card.

If you do go to the link  http://home1.gte.net/res0958z/index.htm  I could
use more reports on whether the photos show up or not and if not what type
of browser you're using so I can get a handle on this. I've not had a bunch
of people email but a couple have who have remarked on the install and the
ideas (means they SAW the pictures) but want to figure out why for some the
photos don't show up.