[Towertalk] Phased Delta Loops

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Phased Delta Loops
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:06:47 -0800
> Roy Lewallen, without any doubt, is one of the very best EE's I
> have ever met. Not just in antennas, either.
>
> He is also a very nice person.
>
> I'm sure anything he has to say is worth hearing or reading.
> 73, Tom W8JI
> W8JI@contesting.com

I happen to have the good fortune of being a personal friend and neighbor of
Roy Lewallen's and we both worked  at Tektronix at the same time for a
number of years.  I can certainly second Tom's opinion of Roy.  You would be
hard pressed to find a finer electrical engineer or friend than Roy.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com