[Towertalk] Force 12 WARC 2/2/1 Experience ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 WARC 2/2/1 Experience ?
From: w9jcc@juno.com (Frank C Travanty)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:40:53 -0800
I have been using the F12 WARC 2/2 for several years. Extremely simple to
put together. (~50 ohm driving Z, so no matching section required -just
connect with a balun). Works terrific. Have worked just about anything
heard without amplifier. The FB is rather poor as also verified by EZNEC,
but if FB is not high on your list, it does work well. I did have  to
adjust the driven elements slightly to move resonance into the center of
the bands.
Frank W9JCC