[Towertalk] Tilt Over Tower, design information needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tilt Over Tower, design information needed
From: kayser@sympatico.ca (Larry Kayser)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:00:42 -0400
Greetings:

I am looking for design information on a tilt over tower, 50 or 60 ft high,
with a rigid boom of 20 to 30 ft using a hinged base.  There was a picture
of such a tower on the front of CQ Magazine some time back.  I have been
looking at the vector components and the CQ design, which used a rather
large right angle iron base assembly does not seem consistent with the size
of the vector components that I am seeing.

If there is any prior experience or a web site with practical information I
would appreciate very much receiving information on the site.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

Larry
VA3LK