[Towertalk] Mixing EHS and Phillystran + specs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Mixing EHS and Phillystran + specs
From: VE6JY Don Moman" <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:52:19 +0100
Hi Sylvan

Before you do anything else I would:

a: drop the top guys (and any other dipoles/wires that may be close) and
bring them along the tower (by disconnecting them at the ground, and just
walking  them in) , assuming this can be done safely on a calm day. Then
check the SWR.

b: sub a dummy load for the yagi.

The results of this will determine the next step(s).  If you're getting the
spring storm we just got, I don't imagine you'll be doing much in the next
day or so....

Good luck
Don  VE6JY