[Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:16:26 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/02 8:53:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
w3lap@america.net writes:

> Where does one locate this Prosistel rotator. I called three AES stores
>  and none claim they never heard of it.My third call, I said it was
>  mentioned on Towertalk and they said Tower What and hung up. Is there
>  really such a rotator?

    Yessireebob. Go to <A HREF="http://www.arraysolutions.com";>
www.arraysolutions.com</A>. There's a link on the homepage to more info.
Array Solutions is a US distributor.

    Ya gotta quit calling those uninformed retailers - hi. They didn't know
anything because they don't handle them.

    BTW as far as I'm concerned, the jury is still out on the Big Boys so
anyone that has experience with them is encouraged to fill us in on the
details - good or bad.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for industry and amateurs