[Towertalk] FQP link address???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] FQP link address???
From: Jim White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:34:27 -0400
Dear Bill - the knowledge hungry

Apparently there were server problems earlier - now that I go back to the
FQP website map on the opening page I see that yes indeed it is fine - I
also note that the county map indicates there is only ONE county we do not
have an operating commitment for, and we have three mobile teams yet to
check in - so rest assured a sweep will be possible again in the FQP!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention - everything is stauts quo now -
try http://www.qsl.net/fqp
 again!

73,

Jim, K4OJ