[Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:17:30 -0400
> What's most sickening to me about the whole situation is
> all of the lawyers who perpetuate this and the judges that
> allow it to go on.

Brad, this is not an issue of attorney's and judges.  Attorney's represent
parties who can bring a prima-facia claim under the
current law.  Judges, have the duty to ensure that claims have relevancy
against the current law and that cases are adjudicated
fairly under the current law.

Your gripe needs to be directed to your legislators.  Unlike attorneys and
judges, they are empowered to change the law, but they
need your input.

-Paul, W9AC