[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: k1my@msn.com (Bruce Makas)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:50:47 -0700
To further add ammunition to those who believe that CC&R's can be pre
empted, the Arizona Legislature passed yesterday a bill that states that
CC&R's cannot prohibit the display of flags (means flagpoles too). I believe
that other states have either passed or are considering such bills. This
will allow flagpole verticals and adds credence to the argument that CC&R's
may be pre empted.

73, Bruce K1MY