[Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts [was "Mosley"]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts [was "Mosley"]
From: wa2bpe@exotrope.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:28:43 -0400
Three good sources for a huge selection of fasteners, tools (and other "stuff)
are:

http://www.smallparts.com/      (good for small quantities otherwise expensive)
http://www.mcmaster.com/      (good for box-sized quantities; good$$; fast
delivery)
http://www.mscdirect.com/       (large quantities; good $$; fast delivery)

And I am sure there are mny other good sources.  I have had good luck with all
three of the above noted.  Yes, it can indeed be a "war" trying to find things!

73,

Tom - WA2BPE