[Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR
From: w_mckenzie@msn.com (Warren McKenzie)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 09:04:08 -0700
Thanks for all the effort Steve. It's real work to administer this
reflector. As a new ham I find the information covered on the reflector
very helpful. I enjoyed reading your post from Dayton and look forward
to more. I am very glad that you are there and have taken the time to
share your insights on new antenna and tower related things with us.

Warren
KD7QGA