[Towertalk] Refurbishing Trt-banders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Refurbishing Trt-banders
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 11:47:59 -0700
If the clamps you are talking about are like the ones on the TH3 in
which a screw presses against the outer element forcing a dimple into
the inner element, do what Hy-Gain says and drill the dimples out.
 However, you have may have to use a much bigger drill size than they
recommend in the TH3 manual.  Worked for me on TH3.

Hope this helps

de Jim Smith    VE7FO