[Towertalk] EZNEC 3.0 question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] EZNEC 3.0 question
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:03:18 +0100
VE6WZ wrote:
>I want to plot preformance curves on one plot vs frequency: eg:  SWR,
>F/B and forward gain.

        Steve, if you plan on doing anything with Yagi's, I would
highly recommend K6STI's Yagi Optimizer (YO7) over EZNEC 3.0.  I have
both and YO7 is light-years ahead of EZNEC for modeling Yagi's.  EZNEC
is more versatile for wire antennnas, etc. but don't even think twice
about it if you are mainly interested in Yagi's!  K6STI can be contacted
at k6sti@n2.net and I believe YO7 is now around $100.  It will do exactly
what you described above!  Here are a couple of screens which gives you
an idea what it will do:

       http://users.vnet.net/btippett/yagi_optimizer_7_0.htm

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV